Keep yourself up-to-date and informed with The Rostie Group’s Lunch & Learn series of informational seminars. The events are free to attend and guests have the option of pre-ordering a lunch for $7 or bringing their own brown bag!
We host Lunch & Learn sessions twice a month here at The Rostie Group as a way for our tenants and clients to break the monotony of the work week, learn and network over lunch.
Engage with our high-profile presenters as they teach you about their field of expertise. Gain valuable tips for professional development, strategies for business growth, and insightful approaches to personal improvement.
We have recently hosted presenters such as Diane Craig of Corporate Class Inc., Jeff Wellwood of RBC Dominion Securities, Elaine Newman of Global Learning Group of Companies, and Shawn Snobelen & David Potter of Citrix Online at our previous Lunch and Learn sessions.
Join us for our next Lunch & Learn!
- What: The Story of Bento Miso
- Who: Henry Faber
- When: Monday December 10th, 12 – 1 PM
- Where: 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor, Muskoka
For Prospective Presenters
- Email invites, blog reminders, inserts in tenant’s mail, sign up forms left at reception, bulletin board signs, slide info on a digital screen in the Rostie Lounge, posts on facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter
Event links: Recent Lunch & Learns (2012), and a video testimonial
Cost: There is no cost to participate or present
- Optional brown bag lunches are available for $7.00
Time/Length: One hour from 12pm-1pm
- Willing to accommodate special requests
Audience Size: 20-30+
Audience: Our database of contacts ranges from small business owners to corporate clients.
If you are interested in presenting and taking advantage of free, targeted marketing exposure, please email@example.com. Interested in attending one of our presentations but have questions? Call 416 214 1840 for more info.